Are you looking for a recently renovated and ready-to-move-in home? Then come and have a look at Ierlandstraat 188!
This 1-bedroom apartment (easy to convert into a 2-bedroom apartment) in a good location in Haarlem is located on the 7th floor of an apartment complex with elevator, and therefore offers a beautiful view of the residential area. The apartment has a lovely light and spacious living room with a sunny south-facing balcony. The kitchen and bathroom were renovated in 2019. On the ground floor there is a private storage room, ideal for storing bicycles, among other things.
Entry into the central hall, where the mailboxes and bells are also located. The private storage room is also accessible from here. The stairwell or elevator takes you to the seventh floor, where the apartment is located. The bright living room is of a good size and offers a wonderful place to get together with your partner or simply alone with a good book and a cup of tea. The room is equipped with a full length window, so that you benefit from optimal light. The unobstructed view of the city is a real gift.
The apartment offers the possibility of two bedrooms, one of which is adjacent to the living room. Both rooms are again of a good size and enjoy excellent light. If you do not need all the bedrooms, a dining room or work/hobby area is of course also possible. Both from the living room and from the bedroom you have access to the balcony which is located on the south and where you can enjoy the beautiful weather extensively.
The closed kitchen was renovated in 2019 and is equipped with an induction hob and combi oven. Rasy to expand with various separate equipment. The bathroom was also renovated in 2019 and has a walk-in shower, washbasin and the washing machine connection.
As far as location is concerned, you can't beat it; you will live in a central location within Haarlem with all necessary amenities nearby. The commuter benefits from the favorable location in relation to the highway to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Zandvoort, among others. Only 10 minutes by bike brings you to the station
and the bustling city center. For daily shopping, the indoor shopping center Schalkwijk is not a 10-minute walk away. In short, a prime location!
GOOD TO KNOW
* Living area 63m2
* Located on the 7th floor
* Piping, electricity, kitchen and bathroom were renewed in 2019
* Property is free from gas
* South-facing balcony with unobstructed view
* Own storage room on the ground floor
* Central location near roads, public transport and shopping center
* Center of Haarlem and station within 10 minutes cycling distance
* Delivery in consultation / immediately
* Service costs €312.25 (incl. advance heating costs and water)
* Active and financially healthy VvE
* Parking is free
Details of this property
- Asking price€ 285.000,-
- Price per m2€ 4524
- Type of homeApartment
- Building typeResale property
- Year of construction1966
- SurfaceApprox. 63 m2
- ContentApprox. 206 m3
- Number of rooms3
- Available fromImmediately
- Surface outdoorApprox. 7 m2
- Storage spaceApprox. 7 m2
- Energy LabelD
- Number of floors1
- Bathroom facilities
- Type of roofComposite roof
- IsolationFloor insulation, Double glass
- HeatingBlock heating
- Hot waterElectric water heater
- Ownership situationFull ownership
- ParkingPublic parking